dinsdag 13 oktober 2015

It's Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag

At Cuttlebug Mania we have a Colorchallenge which we love!!
It's use Black and Orange this time!!
So make a project using those colors!
 
We can't wait to see what you create
 
This is what I made, I like to give gifts!
And I love pumpkins, which happen to be Orange (yippee)
So I combined those and made a little box that holds a sachet Chai Latte!



Made a Keep Sake Die box (Stampin Up) in black that holds a sachet Chai Latte
Made the Pumpkin with Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies by My Creative Time
The wording are from My Creative Time too
The leaf is from leafs from Nestabilities
And the Coffeecup is by Melissa J designs by Papertrey Ink(#2475)
 
 
Deze week hebben we een kleurchallenge met de kleuren Zwart en Oranje.
Ik geef graag cadeautjes en ben gek op pompoenen, die gelukkig Oranje zijn (jippie!)
Dus ik heb een cadeaudoosje gemaakt en daarop een pompoen geplakt met de woordjes
"Latte Thanks"en erin een zakje Chai Latte (Zoooooooooooooo lekker)

1 opmerking:

  1. What a cute and fun way to give a little tasty treat to a friend! The box is cute, but I really like the polka dot pumpkin! Fun :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen