dinsdag 3 maart 2015

Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag


Today we are green with envy at Cuttlebug Mania and we hope you are joining us!
 
  
I have made a Tic Tac Holder in St. Patricks style.
I made a box with the Envelope Punch Board
Then I Cuttlebugged the Easter Egg by My Creative Time
The wings are made with one of the Mustaches by My Creative Time
His hat and the four leaf clover are from the I'm a lucky girl stamp set by My Creative Time
His beak and feet are punches
 
Isn't he adorable?
 
Deze week gaan we voor groen! Gebruik tinten groen met wit/creme en/of zwart om iets te maken.
Ik heb een doosje gemaakt voor groene tictacjes! die zijn ook in allerlei tinten groen!
Ik heb natuurlijk weer dies van My Creative Time gebruikt om een Pinguin te maken
in de stijl van St. Patrick's Day (dat is altijd op 17 maart)
 
Doe je ook mee??

2 opmerkingen: