dinsdag 20 januari 2015

It's Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag

Welcome to another Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday
where we have gone wild! 
 
We would like you to make a project with the theme "Wildlife"
 
 
 

I made a card with the Surprise Pop-Out Card Die from My Creative Time
And also used the Stitched Gift Card Pocket Die so you can put a giftcard or money in there.
The deer and the deer word is from the Oh Deer Stamp Set also from My Creative Time.
The DSP I bought at a Dutch store called "Action" which I love and it goes
with the Wildlife theme perfectly!!!
The sentiment is from "Every Day Life" by My Pink Stamper  
 
Deze week zijn we helemaal wild en willen we graag dat jullie iets in dit thema maken!
Ik heb een kaart gemaakt met een verrassings effect.
Aan de achterkant kun je namelijk een giftcard steken voor de ontvanger!
Voor het thema "Wild" heb ik het lieve hertje gekozen en het woordje van
de die set van My Creative Time.
Het gewéldige papier is van de Action! Vond ik zo toepasselijk!
Ik heb het hertje een beetje bling bling gegeven!

2 opmerkingen: