dinsdag 24 juni 2014

Summerstop for Cuttlebug Mania

Welcome to another Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday!
 
A very special one because this is the last one because
 
 
We all think you are Charming!
And therefore we would like to see a charm on your project!!!

This is what I made!
The owls I bought a very long time ago and I wanted to make a bracelet with them, but never had time to make one, thank goodness I didn't! They look so cute on this card!

I used Nestabilities for the shape of the card
Stampin Up cloud embossingfolder
Marianne Design collectables COL 1309 for the birdhouse
And the brench is a brandless die 
The sentiment I made on my computer "True Friends Owlways & Forever"
 
See you on Cuttlebug Mania and on September 2nd for some new challenges!
 
 
Deze week de laatste Cuttlebug Mania voordat we dichtgaan tijdens de zomer!
We willen jullie niet bedelen...maar doe je mee?
Maak iets met bedeltjes!
 
We stoppen dus even 2 maanden en zien jullie graag 2 september weer!
Tot dan!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten