dinsdag 4 maart 2014

It's Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag

Welcome to another Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday!


Today we are pampering that special Woman in our lives!

That could be your Mum, Sister or Best Friend.
 
We were sponsored with a stamp by one of our sponsors and I used
B B Kakes - Relax
 
I found this adorable little pink bath with yummie supplies in it for a nice bath!
So I deceided to make a label of my stamp to go with the present!
I colored it so it looks like a cartoonbath, I love that look!

 
I made the gift tag with the Stitched XL Label die and the XL Label Die  from My Creative Time
 
Vandaag verwennen we de speciale vrouw in ons leven bij Cuttlebug Mania! Dat kan je moeder, zus of beste vriendin zijn!
We worden deze week gesponsord met een digitale stempel en ik heb voor dit bad gekozen.
Gelukkig kwam ik dit geweldige poepige badje met lekkere spulletjes erin tegen (ETOS) en ik heb het plaatje gebruikt om er een label van te maken!
Ik vind hem zo goed gelukt!
Doen jullie ook mee?

2 opmerkingen: