dinsdag 4 februari 2014

Cuttlebug Tuesday/Dinsdag



This week at Cuttlebug Mania we want to see a touch of Red on your project!
So show us color and join us in this weeks' challenge!!!

This is what I made!

I just love love my Petite Purse Die from
 Stampin Up
because it is easy to make and the result is amazing!

Every purse is different just by using different styles of DSP!
And you can use embellishments or not.

 I like to give it to ladies on their birthday when they want money or
 if I want to give a little gift I make one as well!
Although Petite there is a lot you can put into this purse!

The Fun Size Scallop Stitched Bow Die on the front is from My Creative Time!

Inside this cutiepetutie purse are 5 red heart shaped chocolates!


Deze week gaan we voor een vleugje rood of helemaal rood mag ook!
Laat ons zien wat je inspireert als je denkt aan de kleur rood!
Ik heb dit schattige kleine rode tasje gemaakt met de Petite Purse Die van Stampin Up.
En voorop een mooie strik gemaakt met de Fun Size Scallop Stitched Bow Die van
My Creative Time.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten